Wednesday

Lil B "The Age Of Information"


I'm not gonna front, I didn't know who Lil B was until he followed me on twitter (sorry, backpackers, but I tend to favor the music of my coast). Dude is pretty ill, and definitely no-dummy. He legitimately has the Internet going NUTS (I read he has 100 separate Myspace pages). Ironically, he takes a pretty negative stance on the Internet-age, and I agree with it for the most part. This dude is def one of the hardest working rappers in the game right now and I'm feeling this track. The "Based God" is a multi-faceted maniac (he also directed this vid), my kind of people. He even got some shine from those high-felutin' fanooks at the Times this week. I might not fully subscribe to Lil B's "Based" philosophy (I got my own VooDoo, dad), but he definitely has bullet points for days.

The age of information is making the sheep more sheepish. Fuck it, we shepherds in this bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment