Tuesday

Tor Hamer: Gentleman, Scholar & NY's King of the Ring...



Recently I was at a Holiday party and found myself indulging in a little name-gaming, which can be very hard to avoid (especially this time of year). Next thing i know, this kid asks me, "so, do you know Tor?" Granted, many people in the city know Tor, if not personally for the sheer fact that he's a beast of a man, and his name is impossible to forget. I mean, his government IS really, TOR HAMER (i went to school with him, and have known him long enough to know that his name is NOT a stunt, more an omen). Anyhow, if Tor was not born to be a boxing titan, i just don't know who would be. Not only can he throw down in the streets (and definitely in the ring), but as far as I've seen he's completely fearless.

That said, this guy Chris sent me some photos of Tor's last fight, and i just felt compelled to show at least one of them. New York might be on the brink of having it's own boxing heavyweight! Look how Tor lays the HAMER down on this clown...

I'm not sure who took these photos, but they are pretty dope. Next fight, I'm going to take my own photos, because i really want to see Tor pummel the next guy in person (sorry but I do!). Also find Tor in the recent Village Voice, i guess people are finally starting to realize that this kid is the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment