Thursday

Another Message from the FACELIFT GANG...



"I Wanna Have Your Baby" - Team Facelift
Dir. Joshua Trank
Prod. Nick Gallo

I've been waiting for this to be internet ready for a minute. Definitely Facelift's edgiest video venture (to date), which is saying a lot - I'm into that. I'm going to let it breath for a second, as I feel I owe something a little more punchy than I'm capable of in this haze of haze that i find myself in at the moment.

Let's hope they make it to SXSW, because there just won't be the same level of insanity without them, at least for this guy...

2 comments:

  1. follow my blog too man, www.jacobcottingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part about it in my humble opinion is that if you look it up the next video is a bunch of late teen/early 20's girls lipsynching the song in typical Youtube fashion.

    - John R.

    ReplyDelete