Thursday

"Boss Time" is now OVER; Back to the Business of Making my own Memories

P1020141

Sometimes I find myself wandering through the streets of New York with a camera late at night, scouring the City for visual artifacts. In an era where grass-roots marketing has moved to the web, some people, like this industrious photog (advertising in a Union Square phone booth), are holding on to the old way of spreading the word. Or, maybe he's on to something, as the city is strewn with low-rent creatives looking for a big-break. Maybe this break actually CAN be found in a photobooth. Luckily, this is not what I am looking for, and I honestly can't remember the last time I used a pay phone.

God, I am SO glad that I am NOT an actor. I prefer the DIY mentality of the artiste/muckraker I am fast becoming...

No comments:

Post a Comment