Tuesday

City-Slickin' Bass Fisherman, Yeah That's Me...



I am crushing it on the Angler's INN website...

I go down to Mexico to fish for Bass in the dead of the New York winter, it's a great pass time (thanks, dad). Little did I know when i we first went to the Angler's Inn, five years ago, that it is LITERALLY the best place to fish for Bass in the entire world. I digress, check out the burn i got this year on the Anglers Inn website. This "City Buoy" is writing fishing reports and shit...

Maybe this is how I can earn some money in this haggard economy, i mean, the Japanese love this Bass Fishing, and they are SOO cutting edge, aren't they?

I'm trying to go pro, but only in the winter time, it's warm where the Bass live. I'm trying to keep it country in the winter months...

No comments:

Post a Comment